- Original contributions of on-going research and unpublished research works/outcomes are expected from Authors
- Prospective Author(s) are required to submit their Research papers, in the format attached herewith, not exceeding eight pages including figures, tables, results and references
- All the papers will be subjected to double blind review process Avoid providing information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments.
- Strictly the papers should be checked for plagiarism before submission; Papers with more than 20% similarity check will not be considered for review and further process
- Only corresponding author will be communicated for the further process.
- All submissions are electronic submissions and in case of any query kindly mail to contact mail in contact us section.
- Paper Submission will be through Microsoft CMT. Hence, Authors are requested to register themselves first on Microsoft CMT beforehand.